I Fell For A Marxist

If you are reading this for your typical teenage romance, then you've come to the wrong place. 

As much as I would love to name this 'To All the Marxists I've Loved Before' or 'The Marxist Diary' it really isn't that kind of post. So is it clickbait? To be honest with you I fell for a good 5 minutes but that's not the point.

I learned about I whole new idealism that I didn't think I would come to be interested in. All because of one guy, who was undeniably good looking but once again that is not the point...

Now that I look back on the day I laid eyes on this dude, I can say not only was he attractive, he could also articulate his words in a very great manner. I found myself in a deep trance about something that I never thought I would pay attention to. In no way am I basing this 5-minute romance on Marxism but Mr. Marx I will say, you had one fine supporter. 

Did I go home researching Marxism after that lovely encounter? Yes, indeed I did. I spent the rest of my night not only looking through the dude's Instagram but also gaining some knowledge on this ideology. I can't say that I am a supporter of Mr. Marx himself or neither have I turned into a Marxist but I did have interesting reads.

Long story short, fall in love with a Marxist.... actually, maybe not. But falling for someone who had knowledge in something I had no knowledge in -- even if it was just for a little bit -- was an interesting learning experience. 

Might do it again if I'm bored :) 

Comments

Popular Posts