Why I've Stopped Dreaming About A Prince Charming

When I say Prince Charming, you would probably think of some Disney prince that has an unhealthy urge to marry a girl the day after they meet. Well, not for me. 

In all honesty, I used to have many Prince Charmings. Some, fictional. Some, just out of my reach. 

Now I stopped dreaming about ever claiming those men. And I'm not saying I have stopped dreaming of romance. I've just stopped hoping for a clone of Chris Evans to come my way. Whoever comes, comes. I think many people have to realize they can't idolize celebrities or call them the perfect significant other when in actuality, we know nothing about them. I will still continue to call Chris Evans one of the finest men I have ever laid my eyes on but I know he's way out of reach and could honestly be a completely different person than what I perceive. Don't get me wrong though, if he asked me for my hand in marriage there is no way I am saying no. I have to agree, it's Chris Evans for goodness sake. 

We can have our standards, but no one will be perfect so don't try to build a boy while creating these standards. Love has no limits... well I guess legal and moral limits but I think most of us are well in the mind to understand that.. at least I hope most of us are-- 

Anyways, you'll find your person. Just remember it's not in human nature to be perfect. Find a Prince that is perfect enough for you, not just the Perfect Prince.

On that note, Chris Evans if you are reading this, which I don't know why you would, call me. 

Comments

Popular Posts